Juujika no Rokunin

Just looking at that cover and the synopsis it's probably another really edgy manga. Time to read~

kinda cool plot i suppose, a little edgy but cool. tho it started of pretty cool, the latest chapters... honestly, they feel meh. like they got 5 times shorter no joke. pacing is goin super slow. but ill still go along with it cuz why not :c

Bruh I hate it here, I just want to see this man beat some ass, but I have to wait a week 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Just gonna tell you that the female lead is frustrating sometimes, she's either naive or retarded

chapter 1 - 6 was predrawn weeks before release and the author has lost his momentum of drawing

Fed-Kun's army
This was super good.
Until the author told himself that there was a need for a female lead and the way he is introducing her is so dumb
She is getting involved in every problem for some reason. like wtf hope it gets better :(

I bet the author plays a lot of monster hunter.
The female partner npc's always get into shit that can kill them, then get saved by the mc.

I hate it when female characters get shoehorned in. Manga authors have no idea how to write female characters so they just make them a dumb sex accessory that constantly needs to be saved/gets in the way.

I'm a girl, and this shit sucks. This manga was going so well until femc came. I'm wondering if an editor forced her in or something

Fed-Kun's army
In the beginning, I was bored out of my fucking mind, but now I’m strangely interested in seeing we’re this goes. I’m not saying I think the stories good, I just want to see some cock and ball torture.

Man this girl is so annoying and doesnt provide anything to the story. She is just in the story for no reason, hate it when a love interest is thrown in for no reason.

@Mezan seriously though she kissed a man that she heard torture someone to death in the room right next to her. What sort of idiot is she. There is absolutely no point in having a love interest in this.

jesus the girl is actually useless. i’m hoping for some twist later on with her so that she has SOME kind of involvement in this story other than being annoying.

I have a feeling Azuma is actually related to one of the bullies and is going to be a "hidden boss" that is going to crush Uruma's mind.

The girl is either gonna be a damsel in distress, final/second to last boss, or just completely uninvolved in the story aside from her bad luck and craving of the MC's dick.

Users who are viewing this thread