Juujika no Rokunin

im excited to give them a donation next week i am no longer a financially poor manga reader WOOOOOO

actually not bad so far. the reason for the bullying was weak af, but it's developed quite nicely. Hope to see what some of the training consisted of.

Dex-chan lover
The Main character is great but the bullies in my opinion can come off as cartoonishly evil (in terms in both writing and how they are drawn) which brings the story down. Also other than the main character, I have a have hard time believing the antagonists in this story, are these 200 Iq albert einstein genius. More often than not, the antagonists just know things and there is next to no build up in how they know things. I still think the author succeeds in making the bullies hateable, I just wish the writing was better. Also, please, for the love of god, get rid of the fmc. She just fan service and her stupidity brings the story down.

I love this manga but fuck the girl off, is she going to be like "oh wow maybe they aint so bad" every damn time

Another manga where the antagonist - just by looking at the weather - knows where the MC is located and what he ate for breakfast...

found the manga i was looking for i read up to the chapter where the dude
peels the skin
then stopped reading since i caught up.

Fed-Kun's army
this is disgusting and fucked up how the fuck is it 8.41 ? its not even decently written just completly retarded and gratuitous

Galldamn, it is gratuitous but in a way that's gratifying. (le big g words) I want to see all of these fucks meet their end. Although I'm not too keen on hearing Chizuru trying to justify the villains every time she meets them.
How the fuck do you expect a fucking guy who works in prostitution to be anything but a bad guy
Hopefully dat don't happen. Also cool grandpa.
Thought they were gonna make him a molester or some shit, THANK GOD that didn't happen. Just a badass >:)

I enjoy myself a good revenge story, but this one kind of over did the 'making-the-bad-guys-hated' part.

I mean, its not that exaggerated. There’s actual people that as fucked as that, world is a big and scary place man. Theres 1 that i used to know and he really looked normal from what i know. Altough at the end dude ended up in prison

Guys, I am sorry to burst your bubble... But there are worse people out there than these brats. Yeah, you read this right. I studied psychology and some medical history in college, in a couple of the subjects, our profesors were kind enough to show us the dark side of humans.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread