Juujika no Rokunin

i know she's going to die n stuff, but this is kinda refreshing after some dude
having his dick ripped off essentially

I'm rooting for this new chick, the twin sister.

Also why do I get the feeling something is gonna happen to her brother :/
He seems cool so I hope this feeling is wrong, would love to see the MC and him become best friends!

Dex-chan lover
To those people claiming this to be edgy either are pure retard or simply parroting the previous comments which actually make them edgy. Not a single thing in this story is edgy by any sort of means.

I really hate that they tried to insert romance into the story. Revenge is the premise not the mc getting kisses and going soft because of some stupid chick.

didn't need the romance, i wanted the gore. but nevertheless this is.... a fairly okay manga

Just read this for fun. There's no point in taking trash like this seriously.

Base on the cover, the new girl (twin sister) might get harrassed or r***ed and posibly shot by a nail gun. Oh no don't nail her twice..

Hmm...plot twist - It would be cool if that "JUSTICE" Cop got someone he loves or himself hurt by those brats who hurt the MC, gosh I would love to see him cry "JUSTICE" again...lol everything is all justice this and wrong is wrong until it gets personal then they lose that so called "Justice" ugh

@HallowedDeep We don't know because this is still being released weekly from what it looks like. So one can only guess.

My theory is her brother is going to be the one who gets killed, or hurt...maybe she will get kidnapped too who knows. That boss from the bullies looks like they would be smart enough to attack them when the MC has his guard down. This is all my theory! This are NOT spoilers because again I don't know since from what I know the manga is still ongoing so only time will tell what happens.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I don't get about the detective character here is that the MC isn't like light from death note,
he literally had his whole family killed and had one sided beatings LITERALLY everyday of his childhood
, there is no reason to "show him justice" because I mean, what the hell dude.

Fed-Kun's army
i thought this was something like an abominable garbage smut.

thank satan 🙏 i was wrong.
uugh... muh revenge boner is so hard.

I’m quite interested to the direction the detective will go, so far I feel there is some ambiguity regarding him he could become either a true antagonist or a support to the protagonist

@lonelypotatoonabench I mean thats the whole issue with the idea of justice. The idea of equal treatment and equal punishment is one unobtainable be that due to the differences in power, wealth and influence. Not only that, justice is intangible, and its meaning is purely based on each individual. Is this a bad thing? Not neccesarily. But if every1 was allowed to carry their own justice we would slowly lose the societal norms that differ us from beasts.
I am leaning into the cop being a puppet for the killer bitch, or he attempts to catch MC right before he accomplishes smthng. Completely unbased tho

Users who are viewing this thread