Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「

Dex-chan lover
Vague and a bit confusing.
I love it. And seems like thete is no out of nowhere tragedy so its a safe good read.

I'm so lost. I don't know who to ship with who - I know Male MC likes Mickie, but does she like Zuka? Zuka doesn't seem to share those feelings, and then there is El, does she like the Male MC? Also, I can't tell if Para likes Zuka as well. This is the most confusing (potential) love polygon that I've read about.

I might read it way off into the future once it ends, because right now even after binging 10 chapters, I'm confused.

Double-page supporter
I mean, this is not as confusing as you guys made it look it was, it's not confusing at all

Dex-chan lover
I don't what I'm reading, and I don't know why is it I'm reading this. Everything's vague. But what I do know, is that I love this. I don't know why, but I just love this. I'm confused myself, but it's pretty good. The vagueness of it all isn't at all unsettling, but it does help set up the atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
"A series by the author of I Want To Eat Your Pancreas"

I'm fucking down for this

To the people wondering, it's actually not confusing at all. The author uses a really cheap trick which is taking one important center piece of information out and putting it into the next chapter. So while it feels confusing, there is simly a delay of information...

Sudden change of perspective is weird but it's fine .

Really, the main problem is that because of that trick I mentioned everything moves extremely slowly...

Delet tis from the internet.
This should be named how to make tiny problems big freakin sheit

Not a huge fan of love-quadrilaterals. Even more so when it's intentionally vague writing. : /

People : vague and confusing.
Maybe these words made me resist trying this. But I see this Sumino Yoru's work really did not get a good review even its novel.
His later works much better.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be funny if everyone of the important characters can see something 'special', but they just never mention it to anyone else. Which would explain some of their weird actions.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a story with heavy sub-text element, but delivered by a sub-par MC. I like it, but I can't love it

Users who are viewing this thread