Ka「」Ku「」Shi「」Go「」To「

Lets see...
It seems like this one is hard to translate, and that is causing more confusion. That and there is a lot of breaks in the flow switching between current time and flashbacks.

So from what I can gather, the first event to happen in the story is the MC asking the missing girl about her shampoo (which causes her to skip class maybe? She pops a sign but we don't see what it is) If we assume that, next we can assume the girl Mickey is connected with her somehow/uses her shampoo sometimes. Not sure why Mickey keeps on asking Zuka if he notices anything different, maybe it is supposed to imply she likes him? Yet her friend says she might be interested in the MC? Her using the shampoo he asked about may hint towards that I guess.

The cheek-lines Nieki draws are quite unique, in a good way. Makes it really easy to recognise their art work, though it isn't the only part that sets it apart.

Dex-chan lover
No mystery tag, ok
But supernatural tag?
Ah, those board the MC sees.

Cute art, but I'm so fucking confused. Why do mangaka's have to make the most mundane shit seem highly complicated?

From what I understand; Miki is in love with Zuka, the MC is in love with miki, and the other girl is in love with the MC. And despite the cover it is likely going to be a sad toned coming of age story where they MC learns to understand people more and eventually gives up on his love for Miki and falls in love with the other girl. And Blien is a shampoo. Confusing shit.

@Jackall: yep, that's most likely like it. I don't like the vibe I'm getting from that chapter.

Interesting story & manga, but I feel like it's not going to be a super super happy ending for the MC. Not even sure it'll be for the side characters. But oh well, that would be life and that's what this manga is about. Or at least, from my pov.

Dex-chan lover
tbh I was stupid to expect anything straightforward from the kinda dude who writes stuff like I Wanna eat ur pancreas

Users who are viewing this thread