Kabeyaku Nado Fuyou to Tsuihousareta S-kyuu Boukensha, <Dorei Kaihou> Skill wo Kushi shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
wow I did NOT see this coming.

we need water? elf girl: i can produce water
we need plants? elf gir: my magic can create trees
we need supplies? the supplies arrive within 5 seconds

Like come on
yeah but the downside is that she's an elf girl, which means our poor MC is in a constant state of sweaty, beta panic. It's really hard to tell if her magic powers are enough to tip the scales.

Dex-chan lover
wow I did NOT see this coming.

we need water? elf girl: i can produce water
we need plants? elf gir: my magic can create trees
we need supplies? the supplies arrive within 5 seconds

Like come on
The next thing he gonna say is we need segs and elf girl : 4 pages of spicy erofu

Dex-chan lover
also why is he saying "this is torture in a good way" when taking a bath with the elf?

is he fucking gay or something? how is it torture bruv
He's a Paladin, which is for all intents and purposes, a Knight-Priest. Depending on the lore, his education and upbringing, and the vows he's had to swear, being with Lydia that way is probably very stimulating in many ways he's not prepared for.

Dex-chan lover
He's a Paladin, which is for all intents and purposes, a Knight-Priest. Depending on the lore, his education and upbringing, and the vows he's had to swear, being with Lydia that way is probably very stimulating in many ways he's not prepared for.
He should embrace corruption into dark knight or something idk

Dex-chan lover
what happened to the wall they created? did he just walk past it and looked into the distance, or did both artist and author forgot they made a wall last chapter

Dex-chan lover
He should embrace corruption into dark knight or something idk
Oathbreaker Paladin's Jizz-soaked waterside to the Dark Side.

Dex-chan lover
From a Holy Knight to a stud horse ... what an incredible promotion! He still tanks both ways. Btw the hero deserves a kick in his balls.

Dex-chan lover
Not much progress in this chapter, MC needs to take action. ;)
And hurry up with the lolis. :p

Thanks for the chapter, keep up the good work. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread