Kabeyaku Nado Fuyou to Tsuihousareta S-kyuu Boukensha, <Dorei Kaihou> Skill wo Kushi shite Shijou Saikyou no Kunizukuri - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Praying for actual progress and not some genophobic MC who cops out when a beautiful woman courts him.
prolly a diff genre/would work better as a one shot but i wonder other than just being misogynistic there'd be a 'twist' where it's like "sorry honey i'm actually gay", i do remember like a short series where it's like "everyday is hell for me b/c girls are attracted to me but i'm gay" lol

Dex-chan lover
Magic transfer that isn't made through sex?! What the fuck?!
But then again, she got jealous and thirsty real fast so there's that.
Thanks for the chapter!

ooooh i remember where this is going.... anyone looking for an even REMOTELY serious series, leave now....
this shit devolves into a near constant 24/7 fuck fest with ALL of the body type archetypes present, if i recall right the MC's semen quiet literally being used as a super ingredient to all sorts of wonderful medicines.... and i am here for all of it

Last edited:
Magic transfer that isn't made through sex?! What the fuck?!
But then again, she got jealous and thirsty real fast so there's that.
Thanks for the chapter!
just you wait my friend.... if it reflects the original novel ANYWHERE even near close.... the sex will be here soon.... and damn near unending

Double-page supporter
At this point, I doubt the guild would sent their supplies to them on time.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just gonna... turn on the notifications... aand all done! Life is good :D

Dex-chan lover
“Nowadays it’s a distant memory”

Bruh, it’s been an afternoon. Maybe a week.

Double-page supporter
It isn't just the blanket that's thin. The Elf is just wearing 2 strips of cloth. How long before she actually gets some clothing?

Dex-chan lover
It isn't just the blanket that's thin. The Elf is just wearing 2 strips of cloth. How long before she actually gets some clothing?
Well, they'd need to plant some flax. By the end of the year, it can be harvested. Then it is to be dried, retted (up to two months), threshed, and dressed. Then the fibers can be spun (very labour-intensive), woven into cloth, and then new clothes tailored. So in about a year or so.

Double-page supporter
Well, they'd need to plant some flax. By the end of the year, it can be harvested. Then it is to be dried, retted (up to two months), threshed, and dressed. Then the fibers can be spun (very labour-intensive), woven into cloth, and then new clothes tailored. So in about a year or so.
Or he can just give her his cloak.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ooooh i remember where this is going.... anyone looking for an even REMOTELY serious series, leave now.... this shit devolves into a near constant 24/7 fuck fest with ALL of the body type archetypes present, if i recall right the MC's semen quiet literally being used as a super ingredient to all sorts of wonderful medicines.... and i am here for all of it
That should probably be marked as a spoiler.

iu

Dex-chan lover
At this rate Hero is just someone spawned from H + ero...

MC must speedrun and take in all the girls in his garden. Literal vegetable garden.

Dex-chan lover
The banished from the hero party trope has some very good stories, everything depends on how real the characters feel and how hard the hero or the party gets punished.

With this at least we all are here to see the waifu designs and the childhood friend go back to Mc for shenanigans to ensue, I just hope it doesn't takes too long after I read how many chapter the novel has

Users who are viewing this thread