Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 170

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any recomendations for something where they don't drag out the "will they won't they" stuff and instead show more of the actual relationship? Horimiya was my introduction to anime and manga and I feel like the bar got set a little high.
Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

It takes a while before anyone gets into a relationship, but it's a lot better than literally reading the same awkward interactions like 15 times in a row.

Dex-chan lover
Why do romcoms always treat confessing like some formal procedure you need to go through to officially date? Like, these two dumbasses already made it pretty clear to each other they have mutual feelings. Both know it, both want to date each other. There is quite literally nothing stopping them from becoming an item other than this dumbfuck notion that they can't do it until one of them goes "I hereby profess my feelings of love for you and humbly request to enter a formal romantic relationship with you".

There is no fucking point to this shit other than to drag things out and milk this "will they, won't they" (they obviously will) bullshit that no one fucking enjoys.
try readng kaguya love is war for more info on the mindset

Fed-Kun's army
Why do romcoms always treat confessing like some formal procedure you need to go through to officially date? Like, these two dumbasses already made it pretty clear to each other they have mutual feelings. Both know it, both want to date each other. There is quite literally nothing stopping them from becoming an item other than this dumbfuck notion that they can't do it until one of them goes "I hereby profess my feelings of love for you and humbly request to enter a formal romantic relationship with you".

There is no fucking point to this shit other than to drag things out and milk this "will they, won't they" (they obviously will) bullshit that no one fucking enjoys.

Most of this series was them basically dating each other without the formal procedure, it's only in the past 20-30ish chapters that it turned into this will they won't they nonsense. Feels like the author ran out of ideas

Dex-chan lover
Like idk what the author is milking here ts is pissing me on on some tyshi finna drop this bih lowk
As a public service, I will attempt to translate this from the original Gen Z gibberish: "I am not certain why the author is prolonging this series, this sort of thing makes quite angry. I am attempting to stop reading this unfulfilling work, but taking my time doing so."

Like all Gen Z gibberish, there is a good deal of nuance lost in the translation. However, I am a hard worker and come for free. Please consider me for the translator role on your next Gen Z gibberish scanlation project.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any recomendations for something where they don't drag out the "will they won't they" stuff and instead show more of the actual relationship? Horimiya was my introduction to anime and manga and I feel like the bar got set a little high.
"You and I are Polar Opposites" is excellent

god damn this series sucks ass why do I read every chapter
invested time and now we are on the mindset of "are they finally confessing?", "what if there is progress on the next episode", etc.
The manga got stuck like 70 chapters ago, but we are just here waiting for progress to happen, which sucks because the manga had decent pacing, then it took a nose dive.

Dex-chan lover
As a public service, I will attempt to translate this from the original Gen Z gibberish: "I am not certain why the author is prolonging this series, this sort of thing makes quite angry. I am attempting to stop reading this unfulfilling work, but taking my time doing so."

Like all Gen Z gibberish, there is a good deal of nuance lost in the translation. However, I am a hard worker and come for free. Please consider me for the translator role on your next Gen Z gibberish scanlation project.
Do note that they joined yesterday and has made two posts in all. Probably skipped Modern english classes by being on their phone the whole time.

At a certain point they have to just admit to themselves that they have already both confessed and that they don't need to be embarrassed about it anymore. The only reason it's embarrassing to admit you love someone is if you don't know if they love you back and you are afraid it's one sided.

Fed-Kun's army
Extremely straightforward boyfriend x girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
invested time and now we are on the mindset of "are they finally confessing?", "what if there is progress on the next episode", etc.
The manga got stuck like 70 chapters ago, but we are just here waiting for progress to happen, which sucks because the manga had decent pacing, then it took a nose dive.
I agree with everything you have stated. I’ve been here since the start I guess I might as well see it through :notlikethis:

Double-page supporter
Keep milking them author, keep it up. Been having these thoughts since ch70-ish but this really is the peak.

Users who are viewing this thread