Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Ch. 176

Dex-chan lover
And Ooyama's Small Balls grew three sizes that day...

Last edited:
Now we only need to pray to author to not end this manga in another 5-6 chapters and we'll be good

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm??... is the author going to end the series soon, or will the series continue?
If it continues, how far will it go, until marriage, children... hmmm??

I was a bit worried, but everything went well. Now we'll get the announcement that the manga will end in three chapters...

Probably ends soon, like Nagatoro.

Dex-chan lover
You got what you wanted. Happy?
Me, I enjoyed the romcom awkwardness. Them going out now just means fastforward to the ending
Ah well it's been an enjoyable read. All things end. Not much to this series to justify it going for 100 chapters more

Dex-chan lover
Two months later at the Akutsu household...

Riko: "Mom, Dad, we have to get married."
Reiko: "Took long enough."

Dex-chan lover
176 chapters till confessions. Not the fastest by any means, but still aight.

Now we try not to dread that it all ends in like 3-4 chapters.

I just thought about it... what if the autor know that we all tremble in fear that this manga will end soon and just get so much satisfaction from this all the while planning another 200 chapter until the first sex scene...

Supporter
Nice going.
I'm surprised there was no loud scream from the landlady, but maybe in the next chapter. I mean she must have heard it.

Also I hope this will not end soon. After nagatoro ending soon, I need some other consistency in my life.

For a moment I thought she was about to ride him 😏 when she pushed him on the bed as you can imagine and have rough savage seggs 🤣

N
YESSSSSS

that land lady gonna be pissed she missed it but almost die from happiness when she finds out

I wonder if there'll be a "sequel" when they have kids and it's just this over again
No need for a sequel the author can just continue the story of them growing up until they start to work and have kids 😏

Power Uploader
I feel like when you unlock platinum in a game where you spit your soul out, I haven't been this happy reading a manga chapter in so long I can't even remember😭❤️😭❤️🔥🔥🔥yuyushiki-mind-blown-anime-explosion-ea3vv9iavlhyx7xo-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

Dex-chan lover
YES! THE CHOKEHOLD FOLLOWED BY A KISS ON THE CHEEK! WHY THEY SO FREAKING CUTE?!

Users who are viewing this thread