Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 30

With how much of a push over he is I fear what will happen to them if they got into a relationship he be her bish in more ways

Group Leader
Tada~ The website's finally here..... Yayyy!!

Please read it from there to support us~

Read Chapter 30 Here
Please contact us in #feedback on our Discord server for assistance of any sort.

Please loads of feedback and give us more love and if possible staff and donations

Also check out our lobely translator @miko_da_freako 's YT channel for juicy spoilers and other scanlation stuff..... Oooh and don't forget to like and suscribe ; )

Double-page supporter
Sometimes when i think about cleaning my ears by someone... Everytime i think about it nothing good came to my mind more than being scared about it... I mean, i have the fear that she can just >insert< more than needed the tool and make a mess with my ear.... Maybe i'm thinking to much but i would be restless.

Dex-chan lover
Geez. Good thing my European self will never have to get my ears cleaned by someone. Or have my back washed. =/ We're totally capable of doing that ourselves. =/

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans
Woah, glad I'm not the only one who feels that whenever this trope pops up. For me though it's because I've actually had ear problems in the past, so this trope always makes me cringe remembering ear pain.

Dex-chan lover
Only one person can put something in my ears, and that person it's me. My girl did this once, it was the last time she did it. I still remember the pain.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans
This isn't a cultural thing but a biological thing for Japanese. They have a different type of ear wax than the rest of the world. They have flakey ear wax instead, that's why they use those plastic scrapers to get it off.

Flakey ear wax can be a pain sometimes to get rid off yourself so I understand why the mc was bothered by it after cleaning recently.

Dex-chan lover
This won't be the first nor the last time they'll penetrate one another. Something tells me they'll have this exact same conversation a few times.

Bitch got so close to them thighs that he could give them a good lick yet he said "please be gentle" what the fuck

Users who are viewing this thread