Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

@Soumyakoner1997
Period is used in speech to give emphasis to what is being stated and end the conversation. So she is basically saying, " I do not love him, and there is nothing more to discuss."

Dex-chan lover
bhKRoqm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Soumyakoner1997 ; It means sentence end as in ".", this is the North American English version of "full stop" and emphasizes the intention if spoken out, period!

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane If I wasn't aware they were in to me, I would be pissed and throw hands (I stan gender equality). This guy is a saint.

NICE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Can't wait for the next update. Thank you translators.

Dex-chan lover
I want her to confess so badly! I want to see them go on adorably awkward dates and just stumble around one another while being deeply in love. Please, give it to me!

Group Leader
@DISCO_BOT you mean volume 2 extras? ;)

Well, I'm debating if I should. On one hand, the rest of the chapters have been free, and this is actual paid content, but on the other hand idk if I should care about that 😅
I'll probably do the extras soon enough. Just have to get around to screenshotting the raws, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
The road was rough and twisted, but ladies and gentlemen, we've made it, progress

Dex-chan lover
@iltrof please do the extras, it would be much appreciated, and thanks for you continuous work.

Finally after 3 weeks I can read this again

Users who are viewing this thread