Please Go Home, Akutsu-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
a woman acting controlling is a shit test, you're meant to pass it (probably by being controlling yourself) and then get a reprieve for a while.

Aggregator gang
@Reiito No, like I said, that's not the scenario I meant. Here, she was worrying because she didn't know where he was when he was supposed to be away for fifteen minutes tops. I mean, I want her to come over on some kind of break time when he can be away for a full day or something. Him to tell her she can use his room like usual to lounge about while he's gone. She would have no room to use "concern" then as an excuse to want to find out where he is like she did in that chapter. I want to see her faced with getting what she "wants" completely without him in the room...and still see her not being able to relax because "something" isn't right or is missing(bonus points if there's some inner monologue of her not admitting that she misses him or denying that he's that missing "something" in the room.). Something to that affect...

Dex-chan lover
As she falls more and more in love the less her old delinquent behavior (short skirt, etc.) becomes normal to her. Maybe she will one day become a normal student?

Dex-chan lover
Once upon a time, I dated someone like Akutsu.
Turns out she was very controlling to the point I lost my sense of identity.
Thankfully I got out of that hell hole.
I really hope Akutsu won't be like that... For the sake of our MC.
@Saepul The same thing happened to me man. Good job getting out of there.
@Saepul @Unitar-y Same. The idea of this behavior can be nice, especially during certain times, but if it's a constant behavior and not one reserved for certain playtimes, it generally shows up as controlling and toxic.
Same. Tsundere+Yandare kind, acting hopeless to control and manipulate. Was so exhausting.

Users who are viewing this thread