Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 145

Dex-chan lover
At this point these 2 are basically married. Girl was comfortable enough to walk out in her underwear.

Dex-chan lover
8tVJlS1.png

Never get in the way of a woman and her manju

Dex-chan lover
If this would be her first time with 4 people, doesn't this mean she's had a threesome before given how promiscuous she is? Thanks for the chapter.
Not necessarily. She could have had orgies of a number greater than four, or she could have just been having regular sex.

At any rate, I don't know what kind of friends exist that are eager to believe that you're propositioning >2P sex.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah most likely, I'd assume it just be overwhelming and quick lol.
Though it would be quite the flex so long as the details are never explained.
Nah, not that, threesomes and above are apparently very difficult to manage on various levels for everyone involved. I have polyamorous friends, that's what they tell me, that's why they stick to partnering with one at a time, and not all at the same time, if that makes sense.

Another alternative is to get a hookup as a couple, which gives some emotional detachment, but even that requires planing and communication.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If its not herself getting in her own way it is her friends by extension lmfao. Classic

Dex-chan lover
"Never done it with four people before, it's going to be hot."
Ooyama, lucky bastard :meguusmug:

Fed-Kun's army
Wait! I don't know they have made this much progress with akutsu-san comfortable wearing only underwear near ooyama and ooyama not flustered?! Is there some kind of missing chapter?!
I think there isn't anything missing. This was her attempt to see if he would do something since he stopped when he thought she was asleep but she forgot the others were coming over.

Dex-chan lover
Remember folks the always hungry Friend with the big rack is the super horny one that has multiple sexfriends & has done all possible positions

SHES now Wanting a 4some 👀

Dex-chan lover
"Akutsu-san has some explaining to do" I really hope I'm not the only one who read that in a cuban american accent.

Users who are viewing this thread