Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 154

Dex-chan lover
Ooyama my guy, if you need some advice the landlady's daughter is RIGHT THERE. She would DEFINTELY help and give you the BEST advice. Then again that may lead to you getting in Akusu's drawers which may actually kill the LLD so on second thought ... just wing it bro?

Also, the burn here is super slow. Patience is a LOST ART. So if any readers have a problem with that they can let a bunch of chapters pile up then consume them is one go. Kills two birds with one stone. We don't have to hear people complain about no progress and you get mild progress when you binge like 50 chapters. Not every story needs to be balls to the walls on the first chapter. Please let these two cook.

Dex-chan lover
MC my guy, my brother fellow denizen of earth. You should've been able to read her by now. You spend time with her 24/7 almost

Fed-Kun's army
I was thinking for a while now, that Akutsu seemed to be dressing more modestly now, even without the hoodie.

Also bro is really googling "big boobs sexy pictures" when he has sexy pictures of Akutsu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread