Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san

If they were to make an anime out of this, there would have to be segments of each chapter in an episode. A segment can only be a few minutes long because the chapters are pretty short which could make an episode not the usual 23-24 minutes but rather 12-13 minutes long, which there could be 3-4 segments (chapters) per episode and maybe 10 or 12 episodes for the season. Regardless, if there were to be an anime of this, it would be pretty awesome as Riko is kinda lewd in the earlier chapters

I swear if the author drags this shit out like 'kanojo okarishimasu' I will be severely upset. At least the mc isn't on this level of cringe.

Aggregator gang
I got to chapter 15 and had a thought.. what if this whole thing is because of the "suspension bridge" effect and he thinks he likes her because he's terrified of what she'll do to him? xD

Delinquents are just misunderstood softies MY ASS just tell him already! If it goes on like that he's gonna move and you'll have to repeat a year, you think Ooyama wants to hang out wit a jobless, loudmouthing, insincere violent wannabe gyaru when he goes to Uni or Work? Just take your chance already. OMG

Please, spirits of creativity, strike this mangaka with rays of inspiration and talent and inspire them not to... bitch out after the confession and actually do a rom-com with more than cutesy will they won't they shit!!!

ch. 132 - "I'm not against it, but I'm not ready..." Akutsu-san, how can you not admit that you like him after saying something like that.

MD@Home
Can't understand why this thing is so overrated 😬 The artwork is bland (if not ugly), both mc's are dumb and dense as f*ck 🤦‍♂️ not counting the same facial expression they're having all the time.
It feels like the mangaka is just being lazy, milking his audience until the ratings start to drop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the thing that makes this one tolerable is that the whole universe in-story is saying, "Just get married already!" and dunking on these two idiots. Also the annoying cockblocker character, who appears to be a mandatory part of these stories, makes a quick exit.

Or maybe it's just the breasts. Dunno.

the first chapter without iltrof was really good! keep up the good work team! i know if this is the standard of what the chapters will be, you'll be living up to their legend!

This is way too good that I actually skipped a day for this. WHERES MY CUTE DELINQUENT GIRL THAT WILL SEIZE MY ROOM AS HER OWN HANGOUT SPOT

Fed-Kun's army
Akutsu is cute, but the story would be so much better if Oooyama wasn't such a herbivore. She's obviously gagging for it, so give it to her.

Akutsu is cute, but the story would be so much better if Oooyama wasn't such a herbivore. She's obviously gagging for it, so give it to her.
What gets me about the trope isn't that the guy is so docile, it's that it gets stretched out FAR too long because authors trapped themselves by using the premise as the series name.

Like, I get being shy. Been there. But at a certain point of pushing and teasing even the most docile person will pounce on you.

Seriously, why is this so prevalent a trope?

Dex-chan lover
I find the very concept of this pretty lame , like dude no matter how much of a bully she is she ain't gonna break you or somethin you can easily kick her out or rather why let her get inside in the first place
Bold of you to assume he doesn't want the touch/presence of a woman 😤

Dex-chan lover
What gets me about the trope isn't that the guy is so docile, it's that it gets stretched out FAR too long because authors trapped themselves by using the premise as the series name.

Like, I get being shy. Been there. But at a certain point of pushing and teasing even the most docile person will pounce on you.

Seriously, why is this so prevalent a trope?
Errr 🤓👆 it's like that because the author wants to milk the series 🤓🤓🤓

Users who are viewing this thread