Kaettekita Motoyuusha - Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so they waited to upload this chapter for what reason again? Because this chapter was uploaded instead of the previous chapter by mistake then promptly deleted afterwards...
Please don't tell me you're just sitting on translated chapters...

Dex-chan lover
This is a duplicate (to their first attempt at uploading chapter 3.2 that when they tried fixing with a second attempt they accidentally removed these pages from it and only the first half which they forgot at the first attempt got uploaded)

I would repost the comment I wrote for their first attempt (in other words, for these pages), but as far as I can tell it got deleted by someone and only the comment I left after their second attempt remains in 3.2

the staff of the group is currently trying to work in sched they uploaded chap before and that was a mistake and wasnt even done for its final review there were some mistake spotted so we remove it ( and for more info this chaps werent translated before our translator is working on it whilst with his busy schedule ) thank you for understanding

What the... isn't this too straightforward after that tsundere action?

Dex-chan lover
@ReeeKids
Manga skipped over a lot of the training time, as in he and sharon have been getting slowly closer for weeks and she was finally put on the spot and couldn't lie to herself anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Finally our harem genre hero has achieved something many of his college couldn't...

Dex-chan lover
25e.png

Fed-Kun's army
Now that's what I'm talkin about! Finally a protagonist that knows how to get some.

Users who are viewing this thread