Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
"If they aren't given any opportunity to attack, then it doesn't matter"
That's why I'm going to stop doing anything for 3 minutes and just have a friendly chat to let you prepare all your attacks :questionblob:

The way I understand it, he was trying to show that he can fight then try to talk it out (since as seen Vallen doesn't give a shit to anyone he perceive as weaker)

But now it's time to exert dominance for real (yes I've seen the raw :v)

Dex-chan lover
"If they aren't given any opportunity to attack, then it doesn't matter"
That's why I'm going to stop doing anything for 3 minutes and just have a friendly chat to let you prepare all your attacks :questionblob:
i honestly agree with that, but when you consider who the MC is, i feel like it might be because he think he have the leeway to even give the dude chance to speak first because he think his opponent isn't even on the same level as he is (which honestly, true in a way since this is the same MC that killed demon that are stronger than demon lord)

Dex-chan lover
When MC is always that dry and non-emotive the sense of how chill he is right now gets lost on the readers. Poorly executed.

Dex-chan lover
I get that he's measuring up his opponent but ending it in a cliffhanger like that is kinda meh. author should've at least did the exposition dump while showing off the dual deployment then have Gran overhear the reasoning and get knocked the fuck out which in turn angers Tweight.

no one would believe Tweight will lose when he fended off Bureau people then tried to assassinate a foreign king while bound and exhausted. plus there's the stupid premise of him being the demon lord killer so you know, very OP MC

Dex-chan lover
So like, some people might be like "Well I get his point" but at this point, Vallen is just a terrorist who has admitted to attempting murder.

Users who are viewing this thread