Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Eals That’s how this genre works, plot line - zero common sense, mc - dense asf, fanservice - tsundere, tsundere, that one kind girl that’s considered the “queen” of the academy, tsundere, and a loli

@ReRead yeah - there are a few exceptions from this trend, but it's a ratio of 1 decent one to like 10 bad ones.

From what i picked up on this chapter the goal is:
*the MC finding a meaning to his life after the demon lord has died*
yet he doesn't get to decide what he does with his life and is instead puppeteer'd by his boss lady and just goes along with it.

Although I might not have been paying enough attention since the chapter was basically 99.99% mind numbing exposition.

The cover itself is ultra cringe, not gonna bother reading after i see the first page.

@krellio the cover is not that bad, it is truth that the plot is repetitive as hell but it looks like a good manga to pass the time .i have read worse isekais than this and it fullfils its job of entertaining people

EDIT: His name sucks i will give you that , jesus what type of name is Tweight??

@Zergio200ism Yeah Tweight is a weird name, but we've seen worse, remember Zero Two? But who cares about the name tho? That name is bad, Tweight seems pretty cool if you ask me...

Fed-Kun's army
T weight is the weight of the body when in a T like posture. That is a medical term to describe the Tweight.

Shadow ✓
Face ✓
I think this manga similar with Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!

Users who are viewing this thread