Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Let me guess he will just kill him instead or make an opening for her to kill him.

MD@Home
@T51 very nice take on it, really loved that scene too where the they kissed but it was a very on the edge moment for both characters. Also lol would not mind a make-up/hatred sex chapter for the both of them though unlikely but would be very much surprised XD

@Alexakis well he is specialized in snipe so he'll probably injure the guards i doubt he'd use a skill he's know for on a high value target after retiring

Aggregator gang
Did they actually kiss, or just as the last time, she gets close enough to see he would react?

Dex-chan lover
Y'know its always the fat/ugly piggy who's the corrupt pos in these lol "look the part" eh

Yep help her make it look like an accident while she murders him in reality .. thats my thinking..

hes gonna stop her lmao. not in the actual way i think, but making it look like an "accidental interference" which will most probably kill that bastard.

Dex-chan lover
it would be nice if author really proceed with her getting her revenge and dying.

My guess is, he would kill tergand, then make it look like some third party did it. OR
He would spread information about tergand's corruption and have him executed by law.
OR
He kidnaps the fat guy and have him killed secretly by elica.

Dex-chan lover
"You're so strong, what did you do in the past?"
"I was uhhh a janitor"
Same dude:
"One of my acquaintenances happens to be an information broker..."

also, I guess if he's not stopping her he's just gonna...help her? IDK man sounds like traitor talk to me...

Nice finally characters with some depth for the change of pace, not too much but better than your average manga.

And when it comes to revenge it is very human, those too weak or scared to take revenge try to make virtue out of their cowardliness calling it "forgiveness" which is pathetic and disgusting, REVENGE IS GOOD. It being self-destructive is not a fault of revenge itself, but means which she chose to use to achieve it.

@Deathhappens

Janitors can actually make good information brokers themselves. They usually have unfettered access to a building and is a really inconspicuous job.

When'a the last time you remembered your janitor's face/name?

Dex-chan lover
@Vinh

That's a common trope, but it's usually about personal servants and the like, not janitors. Especially not medieval janitors who are probably too busy sweeping shit out of an entire city's worth of cobbled streets with a straw broomstick to stop and listen to anyone.

"I'm sorry but... Stomping on landmines that I can see clearly isn't a hobby of mine"

That line is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread