Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I think this is what tweight would do:

He will plant a transmission bug onto Alicia while trying to confirm her plan.

Then at night he will standby within the vicinity of the building with the sniper wand on hand.

Alicia will budge in to Roberto's room but was stopped by the vice captain. The vice captain then recognised her as the late commander's daughter and tell her to stand down or be killed.

Alicia tell the vice captain that Roberto orchestrated the retreat order to get her father killed which Roberto denies.

Then Alicia said she have proofs of it as well as his corruption which the vice captain would be very surprised.

Roberto would then said that if her father would not have investigated him, he would still be alive.

Meanwhile tweight is listening while recording the conversation.

Then Roberto said that he colluded with the enemy nation to get more power after the war so that he could have his noble rank increase when the enemy nation starts to invade.

Both Alicia and vice captain was both in shock of the whole plan (which is stupid because he told them the whole plan).

Then tweight after hearing the plan stop the recording and shoot the legs of Roberto.

Roberto fell down screaming in pain while the vice captain stop his fight and rush towards Roberto. But before he do that Alicia runs forward and kicks him away. She then starts her monologue before stabbing Roberto.

Vice captain saw this and tried to kill Alicia but met with cover fire from tweight which then prompted Alicia to escape.

This is my conjunction of the next chapter. Please don't report me for spoiler as I didn't not 100% read the WN or the raws (which is not out I think).

Dex-chan lover
Lifeless eyes <3 !!!

Still, just go to her do what you want with her before she dies and then without a care go for Chris route or Mize's route !

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@xscalon

I feel you on a spiritual level

When you've seen enough of similar plots, it's easy to imagine a lot of possible future scenarios.

Solution will likely be to remove the Duke's value to the kingdom by some means, and thereby remove the protection it provides.

Fed-Kun's army
Tweight will save her and she'll turn into a cringy female lead

Dex-chan lover
My guess of what Tweight would do. He would *facilitate* Elicia's actions by removing obstacles that he deemed beyond her capability. I went and read the translated WN chapter. The latest one was half of this chapter. The part that the manga omit (if this haven't change when WN became LN) was
the noble who Elicia wants to kill was favored by the king. The Knight Order will be send out to retaliate if Robert Tergand was killed.
I can't wait to see what will happen next.

At least our MC here isn't a full hypocrite. While he did try to stop her by talking to her, he doesn't deny what he had already said before about revenge and isn't trying to do anything physically.

He's probably letting her do the deed for the good of the nation too. Since the fat guy seems to be a danger towards the whole nation in a different way from the Demon King

Users who are viewing this thread