Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

maybe that corrupted man was needed in times of war, but now he just represent a potential disaster, so he will help her in the shadows to get her revenge and protect the Kingdom from a future problem.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation!

It's nice to see a lead that's not a complete idiot. Too many of them would take every obvious hint given so far and just go, "Hmm, I wonder why she's acting so standoffish about this guy? And why she suddenly needs extra lessons? And why she seems super pissed whenever she talks about him?" until the whole situation (and conveniently, the solution!) gets dropped in their laps. Argh, I guess I'm just reading too many badly-written cookie cutter stories these days.

It is disappointing that the guy is Standard Issue Corrupt Treacherous Noble. There could be an actual interesting dilemma here if the guy wasn't a scumbag; even keeping Elicia's grudge against the dude, and the reason for it, give the guy non-shitty reasons for his actions. Maybe Galia and Robert fought a duel of honor and that's how he died. Or maybe Robert is actually a decent guy who believed - rightly or wrongly! - that Galia was a traitor and killed him. If that's the case, maybe he feels truly remorseful about the action, but doesn't know that Elicia is still alive and so never cleared the guy's name. Maybe he slew the mercenaries, but is innocent of the murder of Galia - but there's no way for him to prove it, given that he doesn't have an intelligence bureau under his control. They believe he's responsible, and he doesn't even know about their suspicions, but he knows someone out there is going to be gunning after him, which is why he hides himself and is so well protected.

All of those options are just bare frameworks, but they can all be expanded out to more interesting stories than Corrupt Fat Noble #37,452 Gets Whats Coming to Him.

Dex-chan lover
That cold death stare kiss is damn sexy. It awoken something inside me, thank you very much.
Looking forward to see how this goes! I love this manga.

Aggregator gang
To everyone who dropped this after the first chapter.. good riddance lol

Dex-chan lover
I am liking the mc so far. He acts carefully and making logical move.
side note, That cold stare kiss looks good as heck

Group Leader
Finally a series with a legit non-braindead MC.
Looking forward to reading (and translating) the next chapter.

Also, sorry about the typos.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah! The author really did a good job on p.17-19, it was fucking amazing. I honestly like how theit first kiss played out; filled with despair, frustration, and deception on both parties, it really set the difference of the manga now and from the past chapters.

See, on the previous chapters, it was all good y'know, nothing too major, everythings going quite well, just like the time Elicia fixed Twieghts collar and did the ''Boop'' all is well. But on these past few chapters, everythings going to shit, Elicia out here for blood, some dude fat and corrupt as hell, meanwhile Chris is like a double agent, and Tweights probabaly gonna tople the government. Basically; its not okie-dokie, just like their interaction in p.17-19, its not going too well.

TL;DR Author really did a good job on setting contrast on the previous and new chapters using Elicia and Tweights ''moments''.

Previous cbapters, it was innocent and shit with the collar fix and 'Boop'. But with the new chapters its all bad and all with the 'Lover' and eyes-open with both their gaurd up kiss scene.

Also, make-up sex/hate sex chapter when?

Users who are viewing this thread