Kage no Eiyuu no Nichijou-tan

Not a fan of magic school life manga since lots of cringey cliche scene. It's good MC is not a stupid and just went harem af.
No romance tag huh... Still expect heroine at least to be mc 'partner'
Manga kinda dark a bit. Hope there's no rape scene i hate it so much when it come to sexual violence

Power Uploader
Hm.. the response looks positive, might give it a read since I'm a sucker for OP MCs.

@Schaden_Freude
but i mean come on, mc goes to a high school where there is a disparity between 2 different courses and one course mistreats the other course and we got MC who's supposed to be in the special course but is instead in common course and our MC is OP as hell? Doesnt that scream irregular at magic highschool?

Im not saying this is all bad, i prefer this mc coz there is no siscon/brocon here but this is definitely that Plus revenge plot xD its not a bad thing i just think its cute

Pretty good it's worth a shot. Very cute little manga
with a decent revenge arc
and not as trash as most other slice of life, fantasy mangas with the whole OP MC trying to hide his abilities, as he
doesn't exactly hide them but rather shows what is needed at that specific time. Also, he isn't just a super OP he is overpowered in his experience from the war and doesn't have insane magical power, as he min-maxed a type of fast cast low dmg blitz DPS.
I give this manga a solid 8/10 but the way the current arc goes on and finishes will make a major change in the rating of the manga, as it is a major part of the story and will mean a lot of character development.

Dex-chan lover
Its pretty alright, kinda wished they focused more on the eloping and maybe had some sort of actual character development between the two rather than a "lets just have kids" moment

Dex-chan lover
Its pretty alright, kinda wished they focused more on the eloping and maybe had some sort of actual character development between the two rather than a "lets just have kids" moment
Heaving gone through such an ordeal, specially at this young age, would definitely make their bond much stronger! Especially for her! But since there's another girl in the group, seems like the author still didn't decide which one will be the actual love interest! If he even goes with romance, which will be very strange since they are at the age when hormones are running wild :meguusmug:
Plus the MC deserves to learn about love, knowing his dark past! And an asexual protagonist just doesn't exist and belongs in the real fantasy realm :dogkek:

WHY IT ENDS SO EARLY ???
There was so much stuff that could be said and told/done, why it ends there ???
To be honest, this wasn't the best thing i read by far but it wasn't a bad experience either, i would've rated this higher if the end wasn't just "wow good job, you helped this random guy, let's go to the 656th festival. END"
I'm annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread