Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Dude was just gonna leave her there?
Man, this MC kinda sucks. Hoping there's an arc for him to grow up just a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Wait was this entire arc just to get the old waifu into the harem?
we're almost up to date on fanTLs, but I'm guessing they're collecting all sorts of crazy energy that will coincidentally do something.

They've got standard flavor corrupting women, vampire blood powers, and now super saiyan powers.

Dex-chan lover
meme.jpg
meme.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i realise this story is focused on MC and his imagination, but why would they leave for their world instantly. nothing in "this" world has been resolved, unless the circular strike in the last chapter killed of every monster. the base is likely gone, the future for the survivors unknown, and still we're just gonna skip all of that?

Dex-chan lover
"I will have my revenge!"
dies while accomplishing absolutely nothing other than going to hell instead of heaven where her husband went
Sucks to suck!

Dex-chan lover
Bit of spoiler about what happened to Akane

Sadly she won't appear at all in the next arc/volume(lmao, yeah I'm also disappointed). Though she most likely will appear again after the next arc(vol 6).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Clown World has found its new leader
this.
like for fuck sake. has she ever question the scient dude. she fucking deserve to get vaporize.

she would get humilate by a more thoughful and sane protagonist. too bad this story entire gimick is the lack of that.

goshhhhh it just so stupid. prop to author for making really interesting world with equally annoying protag

Users who are viewing this thread