Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Poor Zeta, now it makes sense why she seems so detached from the rest of Shadow Garden.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Non-LN readers should know that this arc is a lot darker in tone than the manga has it since the manga loves to reduce the few times the story gets serious, one thing cut out was an earlier scene with Zeta threatening Nina with her chakrams just for forgetting to refer to Claire as "Claire-sama".

Also each of the Seven represents a deadly sin; Zeta is Wrath.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
oooh a betrayel arc is realy what the story needed
soo who miught be the hooded member? since she is hiding and calls his sister only claire, it means we know her and she doesnt like the sister hmm

Dex-chan lover
So either Cid is right, and he smells the conspiracy from a mile away, saying stuff like

"I knew I could count on the girls to play both teams for me"
or
"Heh, another day at the job, for the eminence in the shadow. All according to Keikaku."

Either way, this would be first time Cid wouldn't expect a turncoat, so I'm assuming he will (cliffhanger and only reveal it after he already died like 5 times - allegedly~)

Dex-chan lover
My guess is at the end of it, Cid will rein in or beat Diabolos anyway, and everyone (in Shadow Garden) will be see that Cid “set it up to happen that way” (well, he did tell Zeta he wanted eternal life, which is somewhat of a trigger so it is “true”).
Sasuga Shadow-sama indeed. :ROFLMAO:

What’s interesting of course is how things are going to unravel and who is going to be most confused and surprised. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
So... at this point the brute sister is already working with the cult? I mean, with her pride, everything else when she loses, and that she is not very intelligent, it is quite obvious that if they offer her power, she will easily change sides
More like she's being manipulated. Unlike Alexia she doesn't have any actual firsthand experience with the Cult.

Dex-chan lover
Zeta so cute. I also want a mackarel wrapped in a gift box as my birthday present :meguusmug: :meguusmug: :meguusmug:
I'd rather want zeta as my birthday present tho :dogkek:

Hmm, so does that mean the stories were actually made up by Zeta and team, or are there now two competing parties to resurrect Diabolo?
If you mean the testimonies then they don't have to be fabricated at all, they may be very real.
Because what will stop the cult from kidnapping the wife of a guy, tell him they're from shadow garden and then force him to do the evil stuff before he gets caught and sings testimony how he was used by shadow garden without even being nearby one of their members? That's why Shadow Garden killing everyone who's their enemy is more beneficial to them.
Non-LN readers should know that this arc is a lot darker in tone than the manga has it since the manga loves to reduce the few times the story gets serious, one thing cut out was an earlier scene with Zeta threatening Nina with her chakrams just for forgetting to refer to Claire as "Claire-sama".

Also each of the Seven represents a deadly sin; Zeta is Wrath.
We'll have to wait for the anime then ¯\(ツ)
Bad kitty, no catnip for you
Shadow might praise her though. If she manages to revive Diabolos, he will finally have a strong opponent to fight with :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's quite the backstory. Unlike some others, Zeta's got all the excuses in the world to be a wacko.

[…] but if they borrow about 100,000 at 2% interest then that's an amazing deal (or so I surmise).
You misread. It says 2% monthly interest. Which would be almost 27% annually with typical compound interest setup (or "only" 24% per year). Either way, it's outrageous. Old times typically had higher interest rates than we're used to in the modern world (people died younger, and it was quite easier to just disappear) but that's pretty crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread