Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Ahh Iris, it was easy im sure to convince her Shadow was behind everything since she hates him. The cult barely had to try.

Doubt there could be a darker backstory then Zetas in shadow garden.

Contributor
Whaddya mean, Aurora IS Diabolos and she's currently sharing Clair's body, none of the stuff's been made up other than whatever random lies Cid can think of
random lies
Cid unconsciously channels pure prophecy. He may think it's just random crap he says on impulse but he's so deeply connected into the world that he can only speak power in as arcane and indirect manner as his florid chuuni tongue can accomplish.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos and edit suggestions:
  • p6 Why you always crashing my place? -> Why are you two always crashing at my place?
  • p6 School's out, got zilch to do! -> School's out, I've got zilch to do!
  • p6 Someone gift you these? -> Did someone gift you these?
  • p6 No way your allowance covers this haul! -> There's no way your allowance covers this haul!
  • p17 Everything you hear about this "demonic possession" are all lies -> is all lies [?]
  • p18 This is all I found after a month's worth of searching... -> This is all I found out after a month's worth of research...
  • p24 but it's not entirely impossible so... -> but it's not entirely impossible, so...
  • p25 Guess we don't need this anymore. -> I guess we don't need this anymore.
  • p31 I'm Alpha. The head of Shadow Garden. [That position sounds like a mistranslation. Surely Cid is the leader/head?]
  • p33 I take it that you made your choice? -> I take it that you've made your choice?
  • p33 Can't wait to see how this plays out. -> I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Fed-Kun's army
wait what happen to zeta's kid brother tho? This is my guess because I don't read the ln, but why I do already think he is fenrir from the end of chapter 58?

Dex-chan lover
(Shadow Garden: Civil Wa-)
Cid:
spongebob-breath.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ahh Iris, it was easy im sure to convince her Shadow was behind everything since she hates him. The cult barely had to try.
I know people hate it I when say it, but it's not hard to pin things on Shadow Garden (and by extension Shadow) when some of their actions are more overt. IIRC, even when Iris was looking into both the Cult managed destroy most of the evidence pertaining to their actions with anything she learned coming from Alexia.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, that's quite the backstory. Unlike some others, Zeta's got all the excuses in the world to be a wacko.

You misread. It says 2% monthly interest. Which would be almost 27% annually with typical compound interest setup (or "only" 24% per year). Either way, it's outrageous. Old times typically had higher interest rates than we're used to in the modern world (people died younger, and it was quite easier to just disappear) but that's pretty crazy.
Ah, I mistyped but I'm aware it's 2% monthly interest. Still, if you're borrowing maybe 100,000 with 20,000 monthly plus the interest, you'd only be paying like only an additional 10% interest after five months (right?) which is a great deal. When I had to take a loan for college, I had to pay about +21% interest until I finished it. Where was Mitsugoshi when I needed them lol?

Dex-chan lover
The villains in this is too much.

Having doubts about the chief's tale at that moment (something they've presumably heard long before) vs some guy's proclamation.

Then the guy kills literally every single one of the tribe indiscriminately leaving the last 2 kids THEN STILL asks which one is possessed. Jeez you think it matters at that point?

Double-page supporter
for how literally everyone in Shadow Garden rizzes up Cid as a sort of god, i think i appreciate that little interaction in page 30 - scolding childhood friend(?) Alpha feels like a better vibe tbh.

Dex-chan lover
The manga omitted some crucial (key) details from the light novel in this chapter.

(Is that a Magen David behind Shadow?)

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the source material(and I'll keep it that way), but if this is heading towards an infighting arc ala Civil War then I'm all for it.

Edit: If the borrowed money is a million, then yeah they ain't chipping away at the debt at 20,000 monthly, but if they borrow about 100,000 at 2% monthly interest then that's an amazing deal (or so I surmise). I'm curious if this business model would make someone with a finance background laugh.
Borrow a million immediately pay off 900,000 become gigachad.

Users who are viewing this thread