Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 62

Group Leader
Considering that they're siblings but Cid is a reincarnator, place your bets:

Did Cid unintentionally influence Claire into acting like a chuunibyou? Or did she just so happen to have the same quirks as he does?
Chuunibyou is just an ordinary person who suddenly 'felt' like they have some kind of power when they actually don't.

Claire here did awaken to a new power via Aurora and the crest that appeared on her hand. So you could say that every chuunibyou is a fake trying to imitate her, while Claire herself is the real deal.

Group Leader
This is the second time she cut her hair.... (First was when they recruited her)

Also, I don't remember in the manga, but didn't she literally just cut it before the back to earth arc? (or wear a wig?) cause that's what they did in the anime (it overwrote my memory of the manga for that part XD )
Did you mistake her clothes as her hair? She still had long hair even during the John Smith shenanigans in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly love that the reason for his ignorance is his self awareness....

He is so aware of how chuuni he is that when the actual events happen, he misunderstands it....

Dex-chan lover
I am Eta when the next chapter is months away again. :nyoron:

Double-page supporter
Of course the good old cutting your hair for character development...
But the ojousama drills tho...

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, scummy Diablos people, but more fun, ever the trope of a woman showing her resolve by cutting her hair :p always find it derp. I miss the drills :( hehe, the girl agrees. Glad they are together again. Hehe, poor Eta.

There we go, finally back to some Cid Chuuni fun. Nice to see Cid's future wife (one of em) getting along with his sister. Good for in-laws to get along.

Fed-Kun's army
Claire is surprisingly similar to Cid. She must be the one most similar to him out of everyone else. Truly brother and sister.

I find Claire much more interesting and funny than all the other girls so far. I wouldn’t even mind incest with her as the main heroine.
She got the chuuni arm

Dex-chan lover
Did you mistake her clothes as her hair? She still had long hair even during the John Smith shenanigans in the anime.
Before I answer, I must correct myself, she did not cut her hair, her hair was cut for her.

To be specific end of season 1, when the wrapping paper was cut, her hair was also cut (just not the long bangs).

Fed-Kun's army
honestly, with how many MURDERS Cid commits, he simply is not a chuuni. he's a legitimate psychopath. he doesn't question at all, why would anyone attack an entire city with very destructive magic, you can't chuck it up to banditry, yet Cid never ever questions ahything about who he kills. especially obvious since the attack on the school where he faked his death.

Dex-chan lover
honestly, with how many MURDERS Cid commits, he simply is not a chuuni. he's a legitimate psychopath. he doesn't question at all, why would anyone attack an entire city with very destructive magic, you can't chuck it up to banditry, yet Cid never ever questions ahything about who he kills. especially obvious since the attack on the school where he faked his death.
Yes and no. The people he attacked and killed really WERE bad guys and he knew that.

They kidnapped his sister, were involved in human trafficking and etc.

So he's pretending to be a villain while only actually targeting actual criminals...

So he knew of their crimes..... he was just didn't believe their motives.... he believes that his chuuni thoughts are wrong and they are just bandits/terrorists/traffickers and is pretending that they are all the same organization for his own entertainment.

Like, he honestly believed the evil organization was just bandits when saving his sister when his chuuni thoughts were right.

Note that he makes sure to not hurt actual innocent people.

It's similar to the situation where he saved his classmate in his previous life.

He acted like a mysterious badass but he made sure only the criminals were actually hurt....

So he's not really a psycho. He's a hero who wants to pretend he's a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread