Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 66.2

Dex-chan lover
A bit of a nitpick, since their names are from Greek alphabet, it’s pronounced “Kai”, but should be written as “Chi” instead (though I can also see a problem for people who doesn’t know Greek alphabet thinking, wth is “chi”)
Can’t win I guess.
only americanized english speakers pronounce χ as "Kai". It's pronounced "hee". Just like how π is pronounced "pee" and not "pie".

Dex-chan lover
Untitled_design_6_9d500638-8d3c-4b21-bc91-51a8368336e7_600x600.png

Dex-chan lover
Practice cheating and all you can do is cheat. Git gud.

"You never had a bright future to begin with."
Burn.

"This is a story, so shit happens all the time. Nothing special."
Taking most stories out of the story and trying to make sense of them in a RL context usually ends up with lots of people being fired or prosecuted.

"It really pays to have friends..."
Not sure I'd call those "friends".

If you're cool, you just walk in. Flashing cards before asked is what kids do who just got of age when they buy booze.

Of course he'd say that line.

Whisky's nice.

They're always playing along with his fantasies. That's what the entire setting is based on.

Weak. If you order a drink, drink it.

"Unguilty"
That's a word.

I wonder how many evil cults and groups and congregations there are in this world. They seem to sprout like weeds.

I'd ask, "Why the cards?" but it's Cid.

Dex-chan lover
only americanized english speakers pronounce χ as "Kai". It's pronounced "hee". Just like how π is pronounced "pee" and not "pie".
Isn’t that how it’s pronounced if it’s a part of Cyrillic script/Slavic letters (the ones used in Eastern Europe and Russia) instead?

Same with “Pi” pronounced as “Pe” or “Pee” when it’s a part of Cyrillic script, but “Pie” if it’s a part of the Greek letters.

To my understanding Shadow uses Greek letters and not Cyrillic since the names used are like “Alpha”, “Beta”, “Gamma”.

Can’t say I’m an expert in this matter though. /shrug

Tbf, I’m guessing the Japanese raw probably also pronounce it as “Kai” and that’s why the scanlators wrote it as such.

Last edited:
Supporter
I guess he gonna make it into some kind of card related incident like killed them then drop the card related to their number in place.

while he thought it was cool skit. his shadow garden gonna think he's striking their fear and make them scared shitless whenever they saw the card or something like that ?

Users who are viewing this thread