Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
on page 26, you missed some translation. the panel where christina says " you're... Cid Kageno-kun! Adiknya Claire-san!!"

you forgot to translate the Indonesian word "Adiknya" to "little brother"
so it should be "You're... Cid Kageno-kun! Claire-san little brother!!".
The Bahasa Melayu switch in my head didn't even register that until I had finished reading the sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Ok you know what, aside from the main Shadow Garden members, I'm starting to get confused on who the female characters are. Black & white + same-face artstyle + school uniforms are not helping at all. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Bro. Your translation suck.. sorry i need to said it clearly to you whatever your reason is
And no,it doesn't suck.

What the one mistake shows is that the translation here was taken from the Indonesian one(nigh impossible for it to be Malaysian),so whatever meaning lost(which there really wasn't much)would extend between the original and the Indonesian version before it extended to this version.

There's far,far worse out there,and this is nowhere near close to that.

Dex-chan lover
And no,it doesn't suck.

What the one mistake shows is that the translation here was taken from the Indonesian one(nigh impossible for it to be Malaysian),so whatever meaning lost(which there really wasn't much)would extend between the original and the Indonesian version before it extended to this version.

There's far,far worse out there,and this is nowhere near close to that.
"its not the worst" is not the magnificent rebuttal you think it is.

Dex-chan lover
I always hate how much of a fuss people make when multiple people work on something. You can always just wait for the group you want to read it from in that case.
IKR,and it's not like this is extremely bad,it was perfectly understandable.

Dex-chan lover
"its not the worst" is not the magnificent rebuttal you think it is.
It is,because truly bad translations exist on this site where the entire chapter is translated in a stiff manner that requires more minutes then normal to parse the meaning.

This chapter?,no more time needed then normal,everything made sense.

Only the really stuck up peeps in here are making a fuss.

Dex-chan lover
This TL sucks, go snipe something that people actually have desire to read, not something with a very consistent and good team already on it.

Users who are viewing this thread