Aggregator gang
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2026
- Messages
- 48
Shadow is using a Speed MirageSakisa looks like one of Cid's disguises... maybe he has learned to clone himself lol
Shadow is using a Speed MirageSakisa looks like one of Cid's disguises... maybe he has learned to clone himself lol
I expect there to be one but not till the end of the arc. And even then I doubt it will be much.I hope Alpha's aunt busts her disguise. Would love to see a family reunion lol
I never felt connected to this series since Cid literally never takes it seriously, and I've never felt that any of the main characters are in real danger. I'm just in it for the stupid stuff that Cid keeps believing/doing, or somehow fooling or coincidentally telling the truth to people who are way WAY smarter than him. This has even less stakes than One Punch Man.Anyone else feel super disconnected from this Arc? Nothing is landing for me, none of the characters are interesting. I am just bored hoping things will return to normal eventually
Sakisa looks like one of Cid's disguises... maybe he has learned to clone himself lol
Chuuni Aura farming like that.... Cid can't let a threat like him live.It looks like another chuuni has joined the battle.
![]()
I think its because of the pacing; everyone is in disguise so you have to remember who everyone is, and then who everyone ACTUALLY is.Anyone else feel super disconnected from this Arc? Nothing is landing for me, none of the characters are interesting. I am just bored hoping things will return to normal eventually