Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
well look at that... his bs is real.
and he has a bro-con sister, with yandere tendencies...

Aggregator gang
I love how tongue and cheek this manga is but I always groan with the edgy lines.

"We lurk in the shadows and hunt the shadows"

I get that this is making fun of this whole immature fantasying that dumb teenagers do, but I didn't like the whole knife throwing thing. He just so happened to be right about the location of the cult's base. The MC doesn't really seem to give much of a shit about his kidnapped sister, he's all like fuck it the hideout is here, despite all the evidence pointing otherwise.

Supporter
Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it, Its so dumb, but i love it, but its so dumb, but i love it,

yeah you get the point.

he basically a leader of a group of hot teen girl in cat suit

Magic: 999
Skill: 999
Acting: 999
Luck: 9999
Chuuni: ∞
Bullshit: ∞

But remember, his luck is still 9999.

Double-page supporter
if he thinks all of this is a game set up for him.....why is he killing them all?

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, honestly, while the manga does visualize things better, the build-up to the chunni moments and humour is way off cause' the pacing is too fast. Recommend you guys read the novel, get past the beginning arc and it gets way better, it's like a so bad it's good thing but it's genuinely really enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoodFella He thinks that they are bandits and that he is just clearing out their hideouts while enacting his chunni roleplaying.

Double-page supporter
wow... the onee-san actually really smart... she actually learning from her brother...
and become bro-con to the core too ~

this misunderstanding genre is annoying and addicting at the same time
just like a certain onee-san who revered as GOD by Demon Armies...

XL

Dex-chan lover
What is even going on here? This feels like the 200th chapter or something since there's so much progress from the first chapter, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread