Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
So I guess his sister knows that he is far stronger than her since they were a child and knows that he just losing on purpose?

@Hikarie not really, she has her doubts but since MC was always getting beat up and never showed any actual power she just thinks he is weird.

lmao I can't believe this got a manga adaptation. I've been reading the LN a few days ago and let me tell you this is peak Sekai.

"Well, shit. I lost the others!" I'm laughing so hard right now.🀣🀣

It's like he trained and prayed so hard in his past life that god got amused and did anything in his power to fulfill his delusions.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god xD "randomly thrown knife"... my god he prolly got a max luck skill that every nonsense he made becomes true... this is just another form of "dense" and not that typical romance dense shit...

"I was truly amazed at all the crap they came up with and ignored it all" xD i am amazed by how ignorant u r at what u started

Contributor
Ndabe zitha
Nkosi yethu
Mholi wezwe lethu

Lefatshe la bonata rona
Lea halalela

Busa le lizwe bo
Busa le lizwe bo
Busa le lizwe bo
Lethu busa ngoxolo
Is'khathi sifikile
Is'khathi sifikile
Is'khathi sifikile
Busa lomhlaba

Is'khathi sifikile
Is'khathi sifikile
Busa Simba
Busa Simba

Salute to anyone who understood this reference

His Lucky stat level must be higher than Kazuma,
but still below Eris-sama...

Dex-chan lover
For someone that wants to be an eminence in shadows he kinda forgot to look into intelligence gathering skills...

Dex-chan lover
still waiting for a moment of realization that everything he happened to speak of is actually true.

Dex-chan lover
Main character was so full of shit, it actually overflowed and became reality.

d

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread