Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
When the crap you came up with turns out to be true. 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
ok so this is one of those riduculous manga where the author just pushed on whatever the MC says goes right to its highest potential huh? lol

Fed-Kun's army
@somane44 Eris is the goddess of discord and chaos, theres a cult thats trending called Discordia, who worship Eris, Discordians are basically like this MC, they do what they want because they want to. in Discordianism EVERY member, non member, man, woman, adult, child, human or animal are all officially a Pope of Discordia, and there are no rules....

Aggregator gang
Hmmmm if i recall correctly megumin said she had a long lost brother in a volume of the novel....could this guy be him?

Double-page supporter
A Bro-con Yandere sister!? noice!
Alpha kept picking up more members like lost kittens? -noice
MC ignoring all the chuunibyou bullshit they are coming up with ? noice!
Some chuunibyou lines just to sound cool - noice!

I am kinda digging this MC. Hes interesting. The only thing I will ask, is dont loose control of your organization. Thats why I stopped reading the Overlord LN, Anz was being a pussy and kept lying to them scared he'd get called out for not living up to them. "thus" they were leading, not him. I think its find if just keep turning a blind eye to it and let them do what they want, but dont loose control like Ainz and be guided around by them, too weak to stand up to them. Other than that keep up the good stuff MC.

Aggregator gang
When I read this I feel like reading that one hentai manga rewritten in Australian slang. It doesn't fit the situation, is totally over top and effing hilarious.

To make more sense, he didn't throw the Dagger for no reason, he literally can't read the "Ancient Language" that is being used to code the letters lol.

Also, he got lost in the hideout, lol.

You know I called that the Diabolos cult was real in last chapter and I was hoping that he would learn of their existence in front of the group of followers he had amassed, but I find it hillarous how despite coming up with the story and the fact that he happens to end up in the right place at the right time to the point that he can fight the cult, but doesn't learn of their existence

Fed-Kun's army
@Velsy The manga has left out a fair amount of information/thought-bubbles, semi-spoilers follows;
He(Sid) is treated as the leader, but he himself doesn't acknowledge himself as their leader.
Ainz from Overlord just seems panicked most of the time and shows a general lack of confidence.
Sid on the other hand shows extreme confidence and enjoys trying to pose as a "background character".
The big difference here, is that Sid believes they (his followers) are all LARPing as well. He just plays along with them, because he thinks they are all just pretending to be "cool".
He has confidence and knows he is capable, as is his followers, but he thinks it is all for the sake to be cool.
The way the LN is worded, it makes it appear that he knows his power, but he doesn't care about helping or hurting people. He only wants to be cool in his own mind.
Which is quite refreshing imo as most MCs are goody-two-shoes cringe worthy failures.
The comedy seems basic, but continuous. I enjoy it, as he is always being selfish but is mistaken by everybody as selfless.
The "dramatic irony" is what is comedic, as we (the readers) say to ourselves, "if they only knew what each other was thinking".

Users who are viewing this thread