Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Can't say I'm a fan of misunderstanding based humor, but this is really funny so far

Dex-chan lover
Given the Gift by some unknown God to change History according to his believes? Now that's a way to make a MC Story go whatever way is necessary. Still quite funny and enjoyable, though it skips some parts.

@larcek Given the Gift by some unknown God to change History according to his believes? Now that's a way to make a MC Story go whatever way is necessary. Still quite funny and enjoyable, though it skips some parts.

Sounds like Haruhi plot, doesn't it?
Also, the misunderstandings give me a good laugh. 🤣

I like how well the narrating came up and how it turned out to be laughed hard on this 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
so basically the MC is just playing pretend with his friends but ends up being right with his random shenanigans... with how he acted in the first chapter i expected him to actually have a plan, some final grand goal to secretly control the world or something but instead it's just play pretend.

Damn i love this story so much, the comedy is 5-stars. its been a while that a manga made me want to read the source material.😂

Dex-chan lover
This is funny so far but I worry that the dumb MC and misunderstanding stuff will eventually run into too many plot holes. And isn't his family wondering why there are 7 random new girls in their house?

Users who are viewing this thread