Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

THIS IS GREAT! But i gotta admit i reacted too soon about the princess. I almost made her best girl. She's still pretty though. Can anybody who have read the novel tell me whether the princess will be featured again in another arc? Or will she be a major girl once?

Double-page supporter
This is golden! I laugh too hard i cramp my jaw when he took the coin

Fed-Kun's army
"My first priority in school was to not stand out" he is the tallest and ripped person in the room!

Dex-chan lover
@D-mann9000 Why do you think he hasn't noticed the people around him weren't faking everything like he was with the Shadow Garden and all that? He's an idiot. A glorious idiot.

I guess great power really did come at a price

He lost quite a solid amount of intelligence obtaining all those martial arts, training moves, yoga, swordsmanship, magic etc.

Fed-Kun's army
"Damn straight" my ass lol.

So this is what happen when you combine some elements from Saitama and Kazuma, but accidentally add too much chuuni-chemicals.

Thank you r/animemes for the recommendation.

Double-page supporter
How can he call these assholes his friends, who backstab and complain about him cause she said yes. real mates would be like "awesome dude, shes a great catch". I hate when MCs sometimes get chickenshit friends like this :/ who have no fucking backbone.

Users who are viewing this thread