Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
xD i thought that she might be a masochist when he acted badly in the cafeteria... that part was painful to read... and am i crazy or the last part... the fact that he was so submitting looks more comedicky making it does not look genuine and should make him look more suspicious no? but have to say when she got ignored because of the money... that looked cute and also pooch

oh ya isnt he making too many personality? from being frail and weak and stupid to a greedy one?

This has made me want to reread the LN/WB again lol (Its not done but I had caught up to the recently translated chapters a while back ago)

Dex-chan lover
@MilitarLoli
No. Her being in love with him from the start would have been the ultimate predictable outcome. Just as predictable as the chance of her falling in love with him later on.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would get boring fast, and be more of the same "protag makes up X in his head, turns out it's real" stuff, but this colourful cast of characters so far has got me hooked in and it's keeping things really interesting. Can't wait to see what rabbit they pull out of their hat next time.

lol this mc is stupidly fun to watch, and the art is always spot on XD
THAT MONTHLY RELEASE THO T.T

Well, he managed to recover and gets to play as the princess' mob, perfect position for him to be a shadow.

@otb Yeah I know which page it is, what I was frustrated about is that I couldn't find the reddit post.

Users who are viewing this thread