Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Cyzeed
The guy slammed his head on a tree to "awaken" his magic powers in the "real world"(before reincarnation). i.e. he was mental before he was reincarnated.
I doubt we will see it end XD

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it's better for me to not get the real chapter at all, huh. Because this cliff is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
Main character robbed bandits tirelessly just to buy a fucking lamp that would make him look cool in the eyes of those who actually don't know that he is so full of shit, that it has gravitational pull so strong, it actually bends reality, turning his bullshit into truth.

Fed-Kun's army
@HeadBanged
I was puzzled too, but then I remembered that Princess Iris suggested that they "let him go free" while keeping tabs on him, so that's probably what happened.

Fed-Kun's army
oh god I thought the letter he received is something he made up too and somehow the guards is waiting there too when he came 🤣

Dex-chan lover
iirc, wn mentions they ripped off all his fingernails during the torture. And that growing them back takes no effort, but he has to keep up physical appearances of having been tortured seriously.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 I finished reading the novel raw with Google translate and sacrificed a few brain cells in the process and what I can tell you is that don't get your hopes high.

You know, after chapter 3, I sped read through the entire WN and my god this story is pure gold! Every single thing he does is some huge misunderstandings spun into some epic story to make him look ungodly awesome! XD

Just curious though, but for those who have read the WN, what do you think of this theory?

That maybe Cid will eventually become Diabolos himself? I know that the Witch of Calamity, Aurora, had some connections to it and that she wants Cid to kill her so what will his eventual role in all of this become? Besides being epically amazing in everything he does! XD I mean, all of the hero descendants have been female and I don't believe he had the symptoms of rot on him so is his final fate to become Diablos? What do you guys think?

He do all this shit
E26.png

Just for this moment 😂😂

E27.png

Fed-Kun's army
@bluecatmage I dont know how far you are on the WN but spoiler for volume 5:
Hasn't it been confirmed that Aurora herself is Diabolo ?

Users who are viewing this thread