Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
@Tearsax I think they "left" as in they left his family's land to spread thier wings. Therefore, they wouldn't see each other or LARP together as often since they moved away. It seems they kept in touch though, which makes sense. I mean, it must be super hard to find really good and dedicated LARP enthusiasts.

@Tearsax @reika They left because the organization grew so much, that they could already operate at the national level, remember that he mentions that many girls came to the house with the curse as if they were picking up abandoned dogs.
But he is still their leader, they keep reporting the events of the organization periodically, but he never takes care of them

Double-page supporter
I kinda wish he stuck to his guns "couldnt care less if that bitch got kidnapped" But I guess hes dealing with being framed :/

I seriously want to see his sis go all crazy yandere. Felt a little happy she was about to threaten princess Iris. If only she can follow through :) Oh and leave the knight order ffs, I want'd want her to join MCs shadow gang :D

HE has to be kami sama...
There is no way such coincidences can constantly come true unless he is kami sama.

He's like a male Suzumiya Haruhi... where ever his imagination goes, the universe is pulled with it.

Group Leader
"My body reacts by instinct to the sound of money", MC is a happy merchant.

alpha look so cute~ and again when i think this shtty cid-kun make her cry...i just wanna punch him....

Dex-chan lover
Collecting all that join just to look cool sulking in a dark luxurious room. Of course.
The "Heh, serves you right" was great too.

Above all, I'm into Claire being willing to even threaten a princess who's probably stronger than her. Brocon overpowers all!

The chunni stuff is all amazing. This also really cleanly deals with peoples' main complaint about isekai protagonists being too passive or humble. It's all an act and he's enjoying every second of it despite being stupid OP.

Fed-Kun's army
What a stylish room to brood in!

God, I love how this guy is basically just playing around, and he happens to be right all the time. Usually I don't like protagonists who always have the right solution, but there's this weird feeling that the world is actually changing to suit his chunni fantasies and he doesn't realize it, which is fun. I wonder if that's actually what's happening.

Users who are viewing this thread