Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Yep, always suspect the ones who pop up, without a scratch. Bad guys to the max. This is great here! :)

i exepect the mc to come out of nowhere and be like, "oh, so you're the leader of the Diablos cult."

I like how the commander was like: "leave this one to m-" *squish*

Fed-Kun's army
MUHUAHUAHUAHUA It is me ! Bad guy! I love how over the top enough so that its self aware but still looks awesome and produces it seriously. Kind of like how one punch manga is so hype. Its self-aware and mocking the genre but still having kick ass action and cool superheroes.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, I see so many people who fail to understand that manga adaptations are based on the LIGHT novels, not the WEB novels. The WN is always rewritten and changed when turned into a LN.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, there's a novel for this? Gonna read it. Love this story so much.

Aside from skipping the days Alexia has been conscious for and befriending Milia and offering her own blood willingly to the "scientist" pretty much the same as the novel.

Its also laughable how immediate the heel turn reveal is, like some SATAM villain finally revealing his plan to the Protagonist who does not care about the evil plans they have.

Next Chapter, I AM ATOMIC.

P.S. For those that don't remember, Milia is Olba's daughter, Olba being the antagonist that kidnapped the MC's sister in Chapter 2.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread