Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
i bet the MC is watching the city batman style just crying of happiness, coz they really really are so fucking cool!, shadow all the way

Aggregator gang
and Alexia be like: UWAAAAAHHHHH this guy is so freaking laaaaaaameeee. you think i didnt know you were a suspicious guy right from the beggining? sighhh fineeee ill play along with you for a while...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I agree with @skeleton637, the way that the princess
went along with the scientist's demand for blood and got info out of him
showed that a calm, logical, and competent side of her that the manga hasn't really shown as much. The manga seems to have focused on portraying her as haughty, cold, and cunning right now.

Fed-Kun's army
The tragedy of Milia and her father seems to have been lost on many. Dramatic irony is something one doesn't often see done well in fiction anymore, and it's a shock to see it done (already read the novel up to some point beyond this chapter) in what is in essence, a parody story.

Group Leader
This will contest Konosuba real hard if it gets an anime adaptation

Supporter
@rarstyak Yea, it could cause issues in the next few arcs.

Considering how much time is spent with her later with Princess Rose having more of a relationship with the character now would be a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! The darkness is coming.

Dex-chan lover
To elaborate further on what @MisterXiado was referring to:

The monster, Milia, is the daughter of the first baddie from Chapter 2, Viscount Olba.

Why you would join a group who took your "beloved daughter" and turned her into an abomination is beyond me, though. Cultists are weird, man.

Fed-Kun's army
Gah, this manga is just completely over the top with its trope mockery. "Leave this one to me!" *squash* I love it 🤣

@Vasqueztion It's called "being broken" (as in, someone else has broken your will/character). If you're lucky, you'll never see the real life state that inspired that term, and this manga's derivation of it.

Users who are viewing this thread