Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

This works a lot better as a comedic manga than an tongue in cheek, but earnest chuuni WN/LN.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
Thsoe that seek power must be willing to do whatever they have to in order to obtain it.
Their methods are bad but it is not like they are evil per say.

Double-page supporter
I dont care about Alexia (like the MC, dont give a fuck that bitch was kidnapped). but I want to know more about this Millie ? she was mentioned in a flash back not long ago. But it appears she just died as she was told to RIP. Is there going to be any answers to why or if we are suppose to know her ? Oh and Alpha was baddass, she even owned that Iris like nothing.. I am real curious about Delta tho.

oh and did anyone noticed Alexia has been out of it for 5 days ? MC was tortured and beat up for 5 days after she was captured. So its kinda wierd she just woke up.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh noooo what a dramatic unveiling of evil intentions...okay, let's move on.

RIP Milia.

It's still funny to see Alexia barely reacting to her dire conditions. "Oh. Yeah, I'm used to this." "Wow, like pizza sauce."
...Does that mean this world has pizza? Ha!

Thanks for the chapter!
Btw, in case not everyone has realized it but that girl with Alexia who was turned into monster by Dr. Quackenstein's experiments was the daughter of the guy who kidnapped Cid's sister in first few chapters. Don't know if happened because showed signs of demon possession before experimented on, thought experiment would work and would achieve some highly honored position (or because early stages of experiment wanted someone easy to cover up disappearance with while favorable on slim chance experiment worked,) or father was lied to that she'd be kept alive while tried to cure demon possession when just wanted another test subject. Will have to read further to find out what and why Order of Diabolos did what they did to her but likely just consider the father and daughter as having their usefulness run out and not worth remembering. Thus likely no further mention of the two specifically other than vaguely as one of the test subjects to create whatever goal is.

Dex-chan lover
@Reshfan Reminds me of the jokes I found about Nina and Alex from FMA. I think it's true what some people say, tragedy + time = comedy. After it's been long enough, I can really appreciate this kind of dark humor even about stuff that would have fucked me up at the time.

Double-page supporter
i love everything actually realy happening and MC thinks its fake, just priceless lol

But like, if he thinks it's all fake, then he's fine slaughtering a bunch of innocent/random people to achieve the goal of looking cool.
Not even actually *being* the mysterious power. Just... pretending to be

Users who are viewing this thread