Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

The reference may or may not be taepodong but if you look at both the manga raws and the webnovel, it is 奥義アイ・アム・アトミック.
The name of the skill is "I am atomic".

ITT: People who can't read raws complaining about not following the original meaning.

Dex-chan lover
It would indeed be appropriate second end to "shadow"chuuni . His crew would even blow his legend out of proportion post mortem.
But yea, "Hiken Tsundere Gaeshi: Zan Riajuu Ken" is known for being non-lethal technique.

Dex-chan lover
Always fun to see LN readers complaining but they always come back haha.

I still don't get how the MC still believes everything is BS and coincidence while killing people who speaks about those events.... ohh well, is a comedy so I guess it's fine.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the answer to being nuked is to BECOME the nuke
Sasuga Nippon

Dex-chan lover
"Hey you know the time you got imprisoned under no evidence for kidnapping the princess, the time we tortured you like an animal and then tried to forge evidence against you?
Yea, be happy that you are forgiven, I hope you are grateful!"

Dex-chan lover
I got to wonder if when/at all will he realize everything is legit mainly cause I feel his chuuni heart will explode

People argue about adding honourifics is whatever but when it is literally "I am atomic" in kanji and people still complain... You just can't please everyone i guess.

XL

Dex-chan lover
BWAHAHAHAHA this is one edgy ass mc. How the heck do you say these cheesy lines without bursting into tears, I can't even 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread