Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was really fun to read~

One thing that was really amusing from the novel,
is how for a couple chapters after this one, he worries to himself that she might've become a slasher.

Dex-chan lover
Murder without a corpse? Did the MC just use some techniques of Kabuto? Oh and this MC is another thot patrol! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD!
I'M BREAKING UP INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Dex-chan lover
Become the Nuke.

Though his damage was still pretty mediocre for such a name. Sure the ground zero blast part is decent but its waay too nice if no one else dies but the target. Thats hardly a nuke.

In the novel before shadow got reincarnated he was in a dilemma where he can't stop bullets and nuke, instead of accepting reality he just do more researches, dying and got reincarnated to place with no advanced technology for a while he thought that bullets and nuke is not a problem anymore but then thinks that it was just an excuse for being lazy or even weak.

Double-page supporter
Just. Trh not to complain about the "I Am Atomic" name. Given the character of the mc, the lame name really suits him lmao

@VanJosh
In the WN it was "I'm Taepodong" as in nork's ICBM. Because of obvious implications the publisher opted for atomic instead. Shame they didn't choose I'm Nuclear instead.

Aggregator gang
His introduction was cringey, but not enough to measure up to previous story. i'd say too much story in this one. The ending made up for it by a lot. It was more hilarious than it should have been.

Dex-chan lover
he just heard from the bad guy that the cult is real and that they are behind this, will he finally wake up and realize that it's been real this whole time or will he keep being a retarded LARPer?

Dex-chan lover
All those days of headbanging trees I have come to realize in this new world, to stop a sword you must use the strength of a sword, to stop a bullet you must use the speed of a bullet, to stop a nuke you must be as atomic as a nuke, there for.... I AM ATOMIC! **** YOU NUKES!!!!

This is so dumb and I'm not sure that the author even realises it comes out that way.

I love it

Treat him like a dog then ask for a real relationship....lol

Users who are viewing this thread