Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Contributor
Best line in a manga, 2019 ->
"HELL NO!" from Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute, Chapter 6

That conclusion is literally, good.

How do you fight against a nuke?
became THE nuke yourself.

I understand that the author wanted to use "Atomic Slash", but since it's already a technique by Atomic Samurai from One Punch Man he just ended up with that "I AM ATOMIC." Well, it suits the comedy of this manga though lol.

For the people who are wondering why he used the atomic move, the novel describes the guy who takes the pills as unkillable because he mutates into a human-like ball of meat with incredible regenerative power, Mc cuts him so much that the guy himself starts wishing to be dead due to the unbearable pain (I may be missing some details because I read the novel a few months ago, sorry)

That's a bit lackluster, for him. "Become the Nuke"? That's like saying "I don't have any solution to the original question so I'm changing the phrasing."
The Nuke spell itself was mediocre, how do you expect to beat the Tsar Bomba, or even Hiroshima's Little Boy with only a big TNT explosion?

Aggregator gang
@Vanjosh it’s actually referring to his most hated thing in previous world, the Taepodong atom bomb, so yeah he is basically say “I’m am atom bomb”

nuke: the only one who can beat me is me!
mc: i'm nuke!
nuke: oh sh..

Double-page supporter
Previously, there was a man who challenged the nuke.
The man trained his body, his mentality, and his techniques.
But the nuke was simply too far away, too high up.
But he did not give up.
At the end of his training of madness, he arrived at the answer.
Question: How can I not be vaporized by a nuke?
Answer: I simply have to BE a nuke.
Thus from the simple chain of inspiration was born the ultimate Secret Technique: ‘I AM ATOMIC.’

direct quote of the translation of chapter 20 of the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread