Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Gotta love that he isn't actually the only person our dear princess likes to blackmail.

Dex-chan lover
you must say he has the ability
and even the eye for talents
i wonder if he ever understands that his bullshit was on point

throne room with throne? Check.
overly edgy posture and manner in front of subordinates? Check.
has no fucking clue? Check.
a dark haired intelligent beauty as secretary? Check.

overlord confirmed

Holy shit.. It's so silly it's actually working. I usually steer clear of MC's that are too strong or unrealistically dense but this one just works for some reason. Like, I guess the thing that makes it work is that the MC isn't conceited (yes he acts high and mighty every now and then but it's all actually just that - an "act"). His relationship with Alpha and the others remind me a little of Saitama's relationship with Genos. It's been absolutely hilarious so far.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚imposterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚susπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚(suspiciousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚needsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚aπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IMPOSTOR SUS😱😱😱😱😱😱AMOG SUS???!!??? πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±

Users who are viewing this thread