Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The shop is more grandeur than what I imagined. also that shit joke still make me laugh.

@Malikoman well spoiler alert
No he don't. even after finding the source of all the villain he still don't realize that shadow garden is real.
and assume the original 7 he saved just doing "staged" acting for his sake.

Dex-chan lover
I so would have been like:
67d.jpg

"FOOL! you need to diversify! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Open multiple shops under different names and fields to hide their link to shadow garden and avoid suspicion."

@Malikoman I read the WN,
here's the spoiler if anyone interested
he's half aware of the situation. While he acknowledge that Diabolos cult is real, He still not completely aware that Shadow garden and Mitsugoshi company is led by him. He still thought that Alpha owns the company and all the girls have become successful and independent after leaving him a few years earlier.

Gamma name in character info from LN illustration is Ganma, dont know why translator name her Gamma ?
https://imgur.com/Z5M0u1u

tfw you realize you've done that shit joke with your friend multiple times.

gosh, i miss my bros.

@Renki Really? I thought those girls are named after the greek alphabet
edit: I saw your linked picture, it's real huh

Dex-chan lover
@Renki because it is more likely a typo from their end...
gotta remember that the OG Shadow Garden members, excluding Cid himself, are named after Greek Letters... Gamma is the third letter and she's the third one who joined the group, followed by Delta who is just dumb adorable...

Dex-chan lover
ok someone who's read the LN tell me, how long will MC be retarded? please tell me this "everything is like make belief" phase isn't permanent and he actually figures out it's real at some point. there is a limit to how long this gimmick can be funny...

thanks you guys for the info cause i dont know the Greek Letters

love this, read the other chapters again and still as funny as the 1st time i read them.
thanks for the new chapter, cant wait for more

Users who are viewing this thread