Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@shyevsa
Considering the amount of people he killed and the people he might kill that's pretty dumb... Does he think everyone is dying for the sake of playing along? and now he has fakes killing in his name, to not acknowledge that this is a really serious deal he has to be a special kind of ---- ---- .... well he is, I'm just sad to accept it :(

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, you don't need cheap cliffhangers when you have a great sense of humor like that...

Aggregator gang
@Doomer

he basically always treats it like a game, but he did seem aware that it was serious at certain points in the LN

if youre not into the whole "wow boss guy is so smart and perfect" schtick though, that never goes away and in fact only gets stronger

Group Leader
This manga will only get more hilarious over time so no worries lads

You have The Word of BIG BONE DADDY PAPA SHU

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata its just my oppinion
While he does not acknowledge the existence of Shadow Garden or the "Cult of Diabolos" actual motive (because when he said it, its just random make up story),
he still acknowledge that they, that he kill or being killed is "bad" guy.
and in that world life is cheap. you can die robbed in the road in the city and its nothing rare.

yeah he just don't want to make the "killing" become just "killing", so he randomly spout some conspiracy theory or random motive.
but to certain sense actually right on the mark. that's is why he never realize that his make up story is actually what currently happen in the real world.

Dex-chan lover
Have no keikaku: Small Brain
Have a keikaku: Big brain
Just as Keikaku: Space brain
Coincidence as keikaku: Cosmic Brain
"Wait, there's a keikaku?": Ainz Brain
My Keikaku is to pretend that I have keikaku: Shadow Brain

@boag don't do this to me..

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that Diabolos is best in fact best girl and than the only one that comes even close to her is Delta.

Fed-Kun's army
What good bros
leaving a friend behind in tears when they need to take a shit

Fed-Kun's army
@Muklas
Heck, the fact that her unsealed pinky finger can be cute and adorable even though normally it should be considered disgusting just makes her top tier waifu

Power Uploader
That guy reminds me of Ainz-sama.

"No clue about what they are saying, but I'll just role-play along".

Dex-chan lover
@Renki
@xSauriaNx
@Euphaire

Because Ganma ガンマ is how you write Gamma in Japanese. The Japanese does not have an 'M' standalone character. It's only either 'ma', 'me', 'mi', 'mu', 'mo'. You do not spell Gamma as Gamuma, you spell it as Ganma.

The translator got it right that the intention was for her to be called Gamma althought it's written as Ganma in Japanese because there's no 'M' in Japanese. I would actually be pissed if they failed to catch this particular quirk and write it as Ganma instead.

Users who are viewing this thread