Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Reading this again.....The Misunderstandings really feel similar to "Overlord". But with how the Author focus on the "Mob" side and "Power of the Shadows", he likely want it to be more Comedy than anything serious.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan yep... that's why it's mostly a typo from their end... tbh, it's not uncommon for these kind of things to exist in JP LN... in fact, I encounter it frequently than not.

it's already obvious anyway since the naming scheme is a big giveaway...

there's no standalone 'M' in Japanese but you can pronounce 'ン' as 'M' in some cases.

Dex-chan lover
wow, Im glad I read the novel, some people spoil huge things without tags. Why spoil stuff anyway, just comment on the chapter... That being said, gud chap, I like Alexia. Dumb shadow girls not even giving him a salary or asking for his say in the matter.

Dex-chan lover
Severe case of Captain Buggy here. He's becoming the ruler of this world and doesn't even realize it.

Man, this is such a good manga. The monthly wait is so hard when it's this good.

Dex-chan lover
@xSauriaNx

Yes, but that's not a typo.

It's how Japanese romanize Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. You would see it in this form because it's not meant for you, it's meant for the Japanese. Ganma, similar to Mituko (pronounced as Mitsuko) and Shosetu (pronounced as Syosetsu) are not typos, they're spelling guides.

If you give Gamma to the average Japanese person, they will likely ask, "What does this mean?" or "How do you write that in Katakana?" Ganma, a spelling guide, allows Japanese people to search the dictionary for the meaning of the words in Katakana.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the only manga I can think of where the MC bullshits so fantastically and without malice. It's glorious.

Dex-chan lover
Well... at least we know how cut off he really is, combined with how feminine that sister really is.

Dex-chan lover
@aichan yep... that's why I said it was a typo, 'cause that's how it would be to us outside of Japan, which is tbh, not uncommon, or more like, frequent there in JP. So as much as it look like a mess(?), ain't really a problem and totally acceptable... xD

I guess we were not entirely on the same wavelength my friend... but we are on the same thought... xD

Oooh man such a shame that the author skipped the part of the pile of gold which Gamma offers, it was so funny

@EmiEmi this chapter started on chapter 23 of the novel, you should start from there because the author skipped a really fun part in the conversation with Gamma which is worth reading.

@Aichan I don't think they missed on the names, the name of the shadows are based on the greek alphabet, their names are Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@SirArez
Did you quote the wrong person or something? I was answering the question of why the translators write Gamma's name as Gamma when the LN character sheet wrote her name as Ganma.

My answer was because it's how the Japanese romanize the Katakana of the name and it was not a translation but the spelling aid for Japanese readers, not English readers.

I did not say they missed on the name. I said I would be pissed if they had written her name as Ganma because they think it's 'the real name'.

Fed-Kun's army
I.... have said pages 28 and 29 to my friends when I went to a convention long ago, in that dramatic fashion. God.... those were the days.

@Aichan Oooh sorry, i understood wrong ups

@elisto nope, i just checked and it was on this scene chapter 24 (if you read on ePub page 151), ooh man it is a shame they skipped it lol, I just read it again and it is so funny

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah these fakes seem lame. It’s like they’re a bunch of sexually frustrated farmers.

Users who are viewing this thread