Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I expect Shadow Garden to drill oil by the next 3 chapters and reach peak capitalism

This dude must have gained a skill when he first arrived and it is probably called [Reality Manipulation: Bullshit]

@Tearsax
@mahtan
very BIG spoiler
the shit run even deeper because aurora herself was subject of diabolos experimentation and apparently in that batch she was the only survivor

@FStubbs i do read the novel, so i kinda understand why beta is your no.1 waifu
i really like the chapter in the third arc that beta and alexia's arguing with each other, beta flexing her boobs, had my dying. So basically i acutally like her appearance and personality, but i can't really go against beautiful black haired girl, beautiful onee-san type of characters that's why claire's my number 1. As for alexia, i came to like her when i saw this illustration in third arc http://imgur.com/a/onpHjXB
She looks really attractive, and i also like her attitude.

Group Leader
@Boag wooooo wonderful news!!

Also, Sid, Alexia's not interested only interested in smacking your internal organs around, she wants you to smack her internals as well 😏😏😏

@Tradless
It was actually implied that WN142 that they really did dig out something. And judging from how stupidly lucky this guy is, we can assume that it's very big such like oil maybe.

Aggregator gang
@bradek
Indeed, the guy already had everything maxed out in his past life so the god must've felt bad not being able to give anything to a reincarnator, so he decided to give him a power that turns his bullshit into reality. (about magic,
He doesn't actually have a large mana pool, he just compresses it and it becomes stronger that way, so the god giving him magic doesn't count
)

@VIVIT
aurora not subject, she's diablos himself. in wn she says that she hopes sid can kill her real self

i've been wondering if any1 read LN version
in wn gamma is elf, in ln illustration and in manga you can't see her long ears. and her speech in p20 can be read with few meanings

Users who are viewing this thread