Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Quickly now’s your chance to show off your edge and get another woman in the bag...
Ah man I’m only reading this cause it’s edgy.
Anyone else got recommendations on stuff that’s actually worth reading?

Very good chapter, onee-san that use bear panties, MILF!!1!1!1!, imposter

Group Leader
“Forgive me my friend.
I have to take a shit.”
- Golden words 2019

Dex-chan lover
If the whole Shadow Garden routine doesn't pan out, our intrepid MC could always join Megumin in the Crimson Demon Village. I have a feeling he'd excel there.

Dex-chan lover
I remember that whole think about the people the rescued from the hero curse joined Shadow Garden but, leaving aside the whole fanservice thingy, was there a reason for all the hero descendants to be girls? xD

Dex-chan lover
@ Tearsax

Spoiler not spoiler but there is a reason, the gene that causes the curse only "actives" on females, for example Cid (the MC) is a descendant and has the power of those that have the curse, which is the reason his magic is so powerful, but the curse never manifested because he is a male while it did in his sister. So technically the male descendant have the same "curse" (genetic code) as the female ones but no one seem to realize it because the curse only manifest in the female ones.

@mahtan Add to that, the original yhree heroes that defeated diabolos were all women so it is possible that's why it only manifested on women.

Dex-chan lover
@Popdoodle
Well Diabolus itself is just a women under a very developed stage of the curse so...

Aggregator gang
@Promontfort Beta is best girl for me. Can't go wrong with a geeky fangirl so hot
her gigantic boobs drive Alexia and Epsilon up a wall with envy.
Something the manga doesn't really depict well given the character designs here.

Dex-chan lover
(sorry, I can't help it)
D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D