Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@daime17 @desuzarasu

I only read up to chapter 120 and he hasn't noticed a damn thing. Though, I think it's better for the story if he stays ignorant until the end, or nearing the end.

Dex-chan lover
@somaanggoro neither do I, either he is working for them of his own free will or by threat, but I imagine the artifact they are working with is something the diablos cult needs/wants. No real point bringing the old dude and the girl both in if it weren't what it was about

Unless otherwise specified by the author, I will believe he's basically Haruhi. A reality warper but is unknown or only works on subconscious level. Either that or a real god has taken a real liking to him.

Aggregator gang
@Kayriel
Because she was supposed to be a muscle brain in the first place, in the future chapters, she will explain that she isn't suited to be a leader, she didn't have the capability in politics,unlike her sister who was smarter... She was simply a puppet that would be either be feared or respected by the citizens , a figure of strength that "would protect " the empire, so when shadow defeated her in a 2 v 1 combat, she was hell bent on getting stronger...

Aggregator gang
Your thinking too much my friend, that heaven defying luck of him doesn't have a single connection to the plot. It was simply the way author wrote it because it was supposed to be a COMEDY MANGA in the first place ??

Dex-chan lover
i really like nu’s current look
With those glasses and hair

@mister_nobody

So I've read it till like the 8th arc and he stays ignorant throughout and I think that really just makes it more funny. He just goes on his own solo missions to look cool that somehow also coincides with the main plot, and when he randomly appears out of whatever hole he crawled in, everyone just assumes he's way ahead of them.

Users who are viewing this thread